Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dress up

I took these pictures today of Mia playing "dress up" We just got some new bedroom furniture and it is totally different from anything else that we have in our house, but I tell you, I absolutely love it. It is kind of "shabby chic" (Glynda R. would definitely appreciate the furniture :) Anyways, I put Mia in her tutu, baby legs and gave her one of my necklaces and a Gerber daisy and just let her be. The bedroom obviously makes for some pretty good photos as I am very happy with how these turned out. I only had time to work on 3 of them tonight as I was working on another clients pictures, but hopefully I will be able to get more of them up tomorrow. As for right now, I think I hear our nice king size bed calling my name....night night~






1 comment:

  1. Mia is getting SOO big! I DO LOVE the Shabby chic stuff in your new bedroom set! Would love to see more of it... {wink, wink}

    ReplyDelete