Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cabrera Family

This sessions was SO great! We drove to Heidelberg for the shoot and ended up walking into the woods down to a great little spot next to a lake. The sun was unfortunately a bit challenging but with that aside, I think we got some really great shots of the family and the kiddos. One of the kids did not want to have pictures taken when we first got there, but after walking and spending a little time together, he warmed up to us and let me get some good shots of him. It was really a lot of fun meeting this family, spending the afternoon/evening with them and taking the pictures. August, we all had a great time. I am so glad you found me and allowed me to take your family's pictures. I know the kiddo's had a great time playing and we adults had a great time as well. I hope you like your pictures and I hope Dave approves of them.....(even though I didn't use a fill flash) HA HA.......Have a safe trip to Africa!








No comments:

Post a Comment