Friday, January 20, 2012

{Baby "A"}

As I promised, here is my first session of the year! Sweet little baby "A" I have photographed her family a couple of times and they are so much fun! This year, I am trying to so something a little different and i'm going all out for the naked baby pictures. That's right, no more diapers! I realize this causes me a bit more laundry, I may get pooped on, peed on, spit up on, and honestly I am completely cool with all that, because I want the picture and I want to give the parents the picture. This again was my first session of the year, completely naked baby and she rocked it! Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jennifer, for some truly breathtaking pictures of our little girl. We love everyone of them, and have gotten so many compliments, especially the bucket picture. You are a very talented photographer with a brilliant future. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete